Keywords Studios is a premier international service provider to the global video game industry and beyond. From our offices and beautiful on-site recording studio in the heart of downtown Burbank, we collaborate with top game developers and publishers as well as leaders in the media and entertainment space, providing services including English voice recording, dubbing, subtitling, and localization to help make their content shine for audiences worldwide.
From our offices and beautiful on-site recording studio in the heart of downtown Burbank, we collaborate with top game developers and publishers as well as leaders in the media and entertainment space, providing services including English voice recording, dubbing, subtitling, and localization to help make their content shine for audiences worldwide.
The office manager is as much people-person as systems person, integral to cultivating company culture and steering the ship in the right direction. Often the face of the studio environment, he or she interacts with visitors, customers, clients, and employees at every level, every day. The office manager position demands stellar organization skills, efficiency, and a personable attitude. Day-to-day, this person ensures operations run smoothly by doing everything from handling phone calls, sending emails, overseeing supplies, juggling schedules, and whatever else it takes to keep the company and its people productive.
This role will be primarily Work From Home during Covid restrictions, but will require some on-site training or tasks that will need to be completed in office. Please be aware of this when applying.
This list is not intended to detail all aspects of the assigned work but is representative of the job's overall responsibilities.
- Workplace management:
- Manage studio facilities budget
- Organize maintenance companies to keep the office clean and safe while ensuring its appliances are in good working order
- Point person for mailing, shipping, bills and errands
- Monitor/Manage office and studio supplies. Order supplies, furniture, subscriptions, appliances, and electronics as required
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all contracts are current, items are properly invoiced and paid on time
- Ensuring all health and safety policies are up to date
- Ensure all security SLAs are adhered to
- Ensure guest parking is properly maintained with signage welcoming all guests
- Morale and people engagement management
- Organize and enforce morale activities, as well as any internal facing communications by coordinating with the global communications group.
- Organize induction of new employees & maintain positive work environment
- Organize company events as needed
- Administrative coordination
- Coordination with Finance on local follow ups
- Implement and maintain procedures/office administrative systems as required
- Coordinate with IT department on all office and studio equipment
- Coordinate with HR to maintain office policies
- Book transport and accommodations for visiting colleagues or talent
- Team support
- Welcome talent, clients and colleagues to office upon arrival and during visit
- Lend support to the team as/when necessary for other special projects
- Misc. admin support
- The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches, is flexible and able to handle anything that might come their way.
- A strong and reliable support to company operations, maintain and create procedures, communication, and safety.
- Achieve organizational efficiency, and nurture the pleasant work environment our people love.
- Be an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats.
- Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, while working independently with little or no supervision.
- Well organized, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Able to handle confidential matters, understanding the various employment laws and regulations.
- Trustworthy and engaging attitude with the ability to transmit that energy
- Strong adherence to values of inclusion and diversity in the workplace
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite including (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher), as well as have technical aptitude for learning new tools on the job.
- Basic knowledge of accounting, payment and invoice processing
- Able to handle competing priorities and deadlines effectively and respond well to last minute, high priority, and time sensitive projects.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED certificate is required. Bachelor’s Degree in Business or equivalent.
- 2 years of previous experience at post house or studio a plus
- Bilingual English and another language a plus
- Gaming or Film, TV experience a plus
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities